Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Back in Washington!

I've been back from my internship for a couple weeks.  I hit the ground running ever since I stepped off the airplane.

During the past few weeks I've read books and written papers for my independent learning contract portion of summer school.  It was so helpful to participate in an internship so that I could experience what I was reading :)

Currently I'm taking a break from sewing and working on a summer knitted top (it's also part of my summer school).  The yarn is made from corn and organic cotton: a totally new fiber for me.  The pattern is Siesta and I must say, is turning out quite nicely.  It's a great portable knitting project.






It has turned out to be a beautiful summer day here.  I hope it is sunny today where you live :)

No comments:

Post a Comment